There have been some difficulties with me applying to college. I really want to take this specific class that is targeted to what I want to do with my future, and I don't see any classes similar to that in my area. And it just seems so PERFECT and I want it so bad, and I'm praying to God right now so hard, but I'm really stressing, because there is a chance the college won't even accept me because of the home school program I used. I just don't want to feel like that all went to waste, you know? That God still has a plan for me in all of this. That He still wants me to be an art therapist. That these past four years weren't a waste.
God, you still have wisdom in all of this. You still have a plan. You are sovereign. I need your help in trusting you. I am having trouble right now. Please help me. I am slipping into stress, doubt, and worry and none of this is what you want for me. So please, help me see your greater picture through all of this. Help me to keep my eyes on you in every situation. Life seems too big for me right now.
I've been losing motivation to be fit. Once this cold passes, I know it will be easier, but I go through phases of not wanting to eat anything (which was awesome, because I balanced that with healthy foods) to eating EVERYTHING (which is awful, because I seem to have lost all my will power now I'm sick :(... I need your help, God, to be who you created me to be. Please help me. Please.
At my job, in my home, let me always show love. May I never come across as unapproachable. May I always radiate you in some way, even my worst moments. May YOU shine through my faults.
No comments:
Post a Comment