Sunday, March 15, 2015

JOY!! :D

This week was an amazing week of healing for me emotionally. I gave a lot of my stress over to God, and to my parents (lol sorry mom) and they really responded. I'm thankful that God opened me up to be able to share with my parents, instead of take it all on myself. I'm referring to school, mostly, but just everything was weighing on me lately. Every. Thing. So it was nice to just breatheee and realize that it's okay to not have it all under control, because God does.
But it was also weird. I didn't realize how long I was holding on to the stress until the minute I let it go. I was like, "wow." What do I think about? What do I do with my free time? I spent a lot of time calculating with numbers when I would be finished with high school, figuring out my best end date, figuring out how much more work I would get done if I quit my job, things like that. And I didn't realize how much of my time it took up.
So I was emptied this week. I was freed up. So I asked God, "What now? What do I do now? Trusting you has opened me up, but to what?"
And I could feel God covering me, like with a blanket, or an aura of complete protection and love, like a protective Father would. And He said, "I'm here. Whatever you desire."
And for God to have worked so strongly in my life to draw out desires that make Him smile makes ME smile and I'm just super happy and wow thank God for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment