Today I decided to do something. I decided to take on an extra day at work. Crazy, right? It seems to go against everything I wrote the other day. I don't know anything anymore. That's the truth. My life feels like a hurricane. I have a goal. But it's foggy where I'm at. I don't know if what I'm doing is right, or will make it harder for me to reach my goals.
But honestly, I'm breathing in grace. I don't know if my motivations are 100% solid right now, but I'm diving in, because I see my heart catching up to things my head is just grasping and it's like there is a sort of excitement from God that I can feel. I don't know if it's from Him, but it feels like Him. He feels like home. He is the one I love. He is the one I'm working towards.
I know another day could have consequences, but I want to see. I want a taste. I want to gain responsibility and a greater work ethic. I want to honor God and my parents and my boss all at the same time. I know all I have is God right now, though. I can't please them all. I have to answer for my actions, not theirs.
SOOOO as I start working out more, I start working more. And doing school. There is a lot. My schedule is full. But I trust God. And I praise Him for working a new thing in me. I don't see it yet, but I think this is a step. I could be wrong. But who knows? I jump into grace. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhasSpSBdEE
No comments:
Post a Comment