Thank God for awesome coworkers that fix your computers for affordable prices! :) I feel blessed to work where I do. But I also have a bad feeling about working there?
I want to quit, but I want to stay. My boss is an interesting person- I like to speak with him as human to human, but as employer to worker? He doesn't seem like he knows what he is doing. And I want to be at a job where I can work my way up, have fun with coworkers, and make some pretty good money all the while. This is what I have right now, which is awesome!
But my boss... it's hard when he is there, and even when he is not. He is always watching those cameras, and I feel like I can't get a minute of air. He is pressuring me to work more, but I can't right now, but when I can, I don't want to work more there. He'll feel like he won, and I don't want to give him that satisfaction. Is that wrong?
I'm scared to leave, though. Other than his flaws, I'm so happy there. In fact, this is the happiest that I've been in my entire life. God has changed my life for me drastically these past two years. I'm scared to make any changes that might affect that. Maybe God wants me at this store, to look past the flaws of my boss, and serve him through my disagreements with him?
Aaaagh. *whines* I don't want toooooo.
And yet, I'm scared to leave.
I am in a place of transition with this. I feel like I'm stuck in it. I know that's not true, either. I'll look back and wish that I remained in this place right now. Because I'm young. And you know what they say. YOYO. (You're only young once.) This is such an awkward place circumstantially, yet I've never been happier emotionally.
Spiritually, I'm feeling a bit hard-hearted. Lately, though, I've been just soaking in GRACE. And letting that be enough in this really, really weird feeling time. I'm in between school and work, and I'm tired of both ALREADY. I am just resting in God's grace, and trusting that He is enough for me now. I don't need my boss's approval, I don't need to get 100's on every test. I need Jesus. He is my Savior, my refuge.
He is the one I ran to in the darkness.
He is the one I will now embrace in the light.
No comments:
Post a Comment