Saturday, November 22, 2014

Light

God has shown me a lot through my job and school. My responsibilities aren't my life, they are simply tools that I use to bring glory to God. I've been struggling with purpose lately, and why I'm doing this and working like this. School is stressful, playing the harp in performances is stressful, working is stressful... but when I use them to bring God's healing to my life, and to other peoples', it's no longer a stress, but a blessing in disguise.
Yesterday at work, I saw God's great desire to bring His Kingdom down, to bring healing to earth. And He wants it for me, too. He wants me to be filled, so I can overflow. I cannot give out of nothingness. I can give out of His goodness. And He is filling me with it!
Even though I am sick right now, I am still seeing God's healing. There is promise. There is hope. God is giving me joy! Even though I have to do hard things these next few months, I can come out the other side with healing and joy. That is a promise from Him!
Praying hard for my coworker who has a kidney infection. Lord, bring Healing to their lives. Let them know that You love them. Heal him completely. Let Your glory shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment