- I realized my pastor meant well, as I heard his sermon Sunday. I heard his words with new ears, and not with my own preconceived notions. There are still some fuzzy parts, but I can go to church with a clear conscience now, and I praise God for letting him preach truth. I love my church. :)
- I'm looking for a job. Doesn't mean I'm taking one. It means right now that I'm open if God has something better. Because at my job at Auntie Anne's, while I am totally grateful for it, I'm starting to feel trapped there. Like I don't have any options. But seeing my options opens my heart up to relax. Even if I don't take a job, the art of simply being open frees me up to be truly content at my job. Plus I'm taking on a second job next fall, so it's good to see what else is out there.
- I guess because of some things in my past, it's easy to feel trapped in places that I am not actually stuck in. I want to be content in places if I stay for a long time. I don't want to leave for fear of being trapped. God is showing me that if I choose to stay, it is not that I can't leave. There is nothing in my life right now that is not drenched in His grace. His love guides me.
- God has been opening me up to the joys of my life right now. My life is His. He holds me in His hand. I don't need to worry about my next step. He is holding me. He is walking with me. I'm scared to think of leaving my job, but I'm not too sure about staying. He is holding me. He is protecting me. I speak this over myself.
- School is hard, and the year looks long. I have to take the SAT's, which isn't too nerve wracking, but I suck at writing essays. Thankfully God looks at the heart. Give me grace as I practice, Jesus. I want to honor you through this year, even if I need to get a lot done in a short amount of time. Help me to truly learn and retain what I read.
- I am loved.
- I am to be love.
- I am beloved.
- be.love.d.
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Be.love.d.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment