Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kindred Image

http://kindredimage.org/


Maybe it's because I have been stressed this week. Maybe it's because the kids are oh so cute. Maybe it's because the video was done so well. But I teared-up at this video. God has placed children on my heart, and then bam....this link pops up on my Facebook page. I felt something when I watched it. I know it means something. I know children have my heart... and I know I wasn't meant for an ordinary life. No Christian is. He knows it, I know it, and I think you know it.
My heart is with them. I respect children highly. I will keep praying for this organization, for clarity on the calling on my life, and for the leader of this group. Please join me in praying for the 500+ children saved by this man's efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment