Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday

I'm at a point of complete emptiness. I've been pouring out myself at work, and I come back empty. God is listening, though, and I feel Him so close. I was giving God this empty prayer this morning, and I realized how ridiculous the words I was saying actually were, and just started truly, from the bottom of my heart, praising God for being worthy. And I felt His peace rest over my heart. I am free to communicate with Him. I am never so empty that I cannot cry out for His presence. And honestly,  my job has felt easier lately. It comes more naturally. It's hard, being around the coworkers, but being nice to the customers has felt easier. Less of an effort. I'm learning to love without judging, even though I see others judge. I'm learning to give without expecting to receive, as I struggle with this very thing. I am actually very selfish. So writing this is difficult. I'm learning to be selfless. See, this whole post involves me. But I hope you see the hand of God through my mess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment