The girl that quit from Auntie Annes came to visit (which was weird) and brought her tiny dog and her (abusive) boyfriend. She told us that she got a call for an interview at Armani Exchange the day after she quit. Whaaaaaaat. She said she is getting 9 bucks an hour instead of 8, and the place is professional, clean, and she gets clothes with major discounts. And I just think wow, the sun shines on the righteous and the unrighteous. She said she quit because my boss kept telling her what to do. Isn't that was a boss is supposed to do? Yes. She couldn't handle it. My boss said, "If you don't like what I'm telling you to do, you can just go." And she did. Wow.
So I see the goodness of God through this too, but I also think, wouldn't it be better if she just knew what she was doing? But God sees her heart and knows what to give her. He is truly sovereign.
Just like He knows what to give me. This weekend will be good for me. :)
I have been reading more of Captivating, and it's been so good. I have to reread parts, but I really like what I'm seeing. Basically God longs for intimacy more than I do. So I want to give that to Him. Because I love Him. Simple. Yet profound.
I am not alone. Your heart is my home. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment