I'm so full of joy today. I learned soooo much at work. I was reminded of my purpose. I realize I can't openly thank the people that showed me that, but I can only plead with God that they see the change. May they see my heart's desire. I want to be 250% vulnerable in this.... I don't care what others see or think. I feel judged by the people at work, but at the same time, I feel so guided to stay true to my heart's desire. I'm thankful for that. Thank you, God.
I want to share my happiness, but I need to meet people where they are at, and they are NOT happy there. I feel bad about that. I say I understand, yet I see my Hope always before me, so I am never upset to death. I am never so upset I feel fully abandoned there. God is faithful, loving, and strong. His love is so strong, and He showed it so strong today. When I was complaining to Him about work, He held my face in His hands, kissed me hard on the cheek, and said, "If only you knew the depths of My Love for you...." and in an instant I realized the important lessons He showed me through specific people that I was blind to, until my heart was instantly softened to Him by His love. His love is strong, yet so comforting.
I have more to say, but I cannot put it into words properly. This is for God and I. This is me being a work in progress. I am beautiful to Him, I am His work of art. He is painting something new in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment