Sometimes I get spiritually attacked and don't know it, because it affects me physically. Do you ever have that? You just feel so worn down physically, like you want to collapse. And then I pray and feel better. I don't realize that it is the enemy sometimes.
If I'm in a situation I don't want to be in, I will feel so weary and tired, unable to smile and be focused. Prayer is such a help. I don't have to be weighed down. You don't either.
If you ever feel tired randomly, or dizzy, or just randomly sad or weighed down, pray against it and see what happens. Our God is Healer. He fights for us, He intercedes for us. He is not one to slumber. He is one who fights for us.
January 4th, 2013 - Poem
This poem isn't sad
isn't messy
isn't bleeding
full of broken words that
make people feel needy
because writing isn't just
for the broken and hurting
it can also help the happy
the joyful
the lovely
just
get
along
and we all need that outlet
we all need to be free
and we are when we realize
"Jesus died for me."
No comments:
Post a Comment