Captivating talks about how it's good to know where we came from, who we are, and where we are going, so here goes....
I come from a place of feeling insecure, incomplete, like I was too much and not enough all at the same time. I never knew that was possible, but it so is. It is so painful, and it is living with constantly being not enough, to giving too much. It comes from a heart unhealed, a heart unmonitored by Jesus.
I am in a place of pursuit. I am pursuing my King, with all that I have. All I know is that my heart has found what it has been searching for; love, joy, peace, someone to be patient with me. Jesus is all these things personified. And more. Muuuuch more.
I am going to heaven. I am going to live with Jesus forever. To worship Him, unhindered by daily distractions. Even so, I choose to worship. And will always choose to worship. This is the center of my life.
Today I have been convicted about forgiveness. It hurts to be convicted. Yet at the same time, I know it's a blessing. I leave for camp in 7 days, and I know God will work there as He always does. Even if I don't see it, He is working. Even through this conviction.
I'll be gone so I can't congratulate my two best friends but CONGRATULATIONS TO MY TWO BEST FRIENDS JAMIE AND RACHEL you guys made such a difficult decision to do this, not even knowing the obstacles you faced. And you did, you faced so many. And I'm honestly so proud. I may be younger than you both and sound like a cheesy parent, but I really am proud, as I look up to you guys with the utmost admiration and love. Keep up what you've learned, and press into the heart of God. It will take a lot of effort (and by effort I mean stop striving.... sometimes it's hard to just rest) to rest in Him, but that is what it will take. He is your goal, He is your prize. Nothing more or less.
No comments:
Post a Comment