Friday, June 13, 2014

Power

The one person that gave me the most trouble at work quit this week. The day after I prayed to God how I didn't want to go to work. I said something that reigns true in my entire life, the very basis of my faith. "But I want what You want more." (He completely leveled that mountain!)
It reigns true in every faith, but that was how mine started. I wasn't content with my life, my family; it all didn't feel like enough. Deep down I knew it couldn't change. And I knew I had my family for a reason. So I needed God to change my heart. Pursuing what He wants instead of what I want has caused me to go straight into the center of His heart for people and for me. And that has changed everything.
Experiencing His power this week. Also experiencing his fatherly qualities, why He is called Rabbi. He is my teacher, I am His student. I love Him.

1 comment: