https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boAtUDRd29I
I have prayed for God to show me my heart so He can deal with it, and what needs to be dealt with. I have longed for Him to lead me to this place, and here I am.
Wow.
It's been a crazy week. I had my birthday, I got a job, I worked at said job (18 hours!), I joined Wells Fargo, and I did school. A lot of it. And now this. God, You know how to end a wonderful week.
I am being Fathered by Him. Something so special to me, an aspect of His being that has always made me fall in love with Him. Both intimate love and awe-struck reverence. I am both in His heart and at His feet, and I am amazed. His provision. His love! He is teaching me new things. He is starting something brand new in me. I've waited a long time for this. I've been praying Psalm 139 a lot. To escape the person I was, and to step into a new person. It was time. It is time.
I have lived in both pride and fear for a while. Stepping into new things.
You are good, Abba. You are love. I will live out this new year with you, one day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment