I don't connect well with the people at my church, so not many wished me happy birthday. I don't know if I'm missing something. I'm always kind to them, I'm just not relatable I guess??? I'm trying to be. I relate more to the adults I guess? A lot of question marks because I am in question? Why do mutual friends post more regularly on Facebook than real friends? And are my real friends actually real friends? Why am I the seemingly only introvert? Why do I invest in friendships that don't return to me? Am I not investing enough? WHY AM I QUESTIONING THINGS SO MUCH LATELY?! @_@
The one thing I'm not questioning is God's love for me. He provided me with an amazing job at Auntie Annes as a sampler and is washing my heart with peace today. :) He loves me and I love Him. I want to be the kindest I can to people. I'm sorry I don't respond to texts well, to calls, emails, messages, whatever.... I'm sorry. Be patient with me. I know I'm doing my best by being patient with you. Please.
Going to the Palisades mall and buying clothes and food on Monday! And cake on Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment