Saturday, March 15, 2014

In Love with Love

I've been waking up earlier to be alone with God, and the peace I feel goes beyond my understanding. Making the choice to unite myself with the heart of my Creator daily makes Him happy, which makes me happy, and it is such a beautiful thing. It is opening myself up to receive His blessings, and He gives them faithfully. I can be a recipient of His blessings. They are not hidden from me.
This is huge for me. I've been feeling heavy with guilt and shame over some things I've done and what's been done to me for years. To finally be letting it all go is so FREEING.
As Idina Menzel would say, let it gooooo let it goooooooo. ;)
God has been providing for me with opportunities for a job as well, and I'm praying hard that at least one will come to fruition. I know He wants good things for me, and I trust that whether or not I get one, He is being faithful to His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment