Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Exhale
I feel detached from who I was and the world seems foggy, but only when I focus on the sky or the trees do I realize that this little heart of mine is going to be okay. Things aren't as big of a deal as I make them out to be, and God only knows this heart of mine is worn out from the lack of perspective. So he hands me more, more, and more, and I exhale, for once. The bridge between what should be happening and what is happening is wide, but when the distance narrows, I'll be ready. He makes me ready. He arms me with strength. He is my rock. I love Him. He is bigger than me, and I love what I can see, but even the parts I can't, because it's Jesus, and I can't help but know He is good. Sorry this is vague, trying to type out thoughts is hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment