Thursday, December 5, 2013
Consistency part 2
When I recommited my life to God, the one thing I was looking for was consistency. I remember watching a video on why someone renounced their Christianity, and they said because the Bible was inconsistent. They didn't really say why, but they didn't have to. I closed off the video and prayed God would show me His consistency. I wanted to open myself to new things, but not if it was going to be wrong or harmful. Because man, the ones that followed Jesus? Life sure didn't end with them dying peacefully in their sleep. Their lives were larger than them. The earth could not contain them.
2013 has been the craziest year. Honestly. So much has happened. So much has come true. God is slowly fulfilling every promise. It is slow, but it is happening. I cannot wait for 2014 and to just take a breath from this year!
And yes, this is me in an artsy pose. ;) Tiffany volunteered to take pictures of me, as I did of her for her 18th birthday this saturday. We did a photo shoot together in this old park! Fun fun fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesomeness, dear heart. :)
ReplyDelete