I never thought I would get to this point in my life, never comprehended I could ever come so far. Four years ago, I had this dream of who I would be at 16, and it is so different from what I thought. In a good way. And yet, there is an element of that dream that I am FINALLY reaching. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, for the first time. I got so comfortable with darkness, with half-way light. With almost nothing. There is a purity to this light. There is a clarity. This is authentic. This is Jesus, and I am so psyched to experience this Love in a greater form. This light looks far off, but He is mine and I am His, so I will run for Him! I will claim the light.
I am independent, yet so totally dependent on Jesus. I am free, yet so totally enslaved to Him. I always keep coming back. I never want to leave; He has changed my heart. His touch is permanent!
I have actual goals for losing weight, and I see it actually happening. I am so ready. In 6 months, I will reach my goal, if all goes well. Praise God! I know the quote that says, "You want to make God laugh? Tell Him your plans." In this case, I disagree wholeheartedly! I believe this is according to His will, as this will create discipline, as well as a healthier and happier lifestyle. I am motivated, I am ready. This is not about being skinny, but creating a lifestyle! This is His will for me!
It's scary to reach for these goals, and to actually be healthy, emotionally and physically. But I am confident that God is my great Physician and I want to run to Him... Friends, keep me accountable!
Woohoo Brianna! *big hug* You're so vibrant and beloved of the Father. x)
ReplyDelete