Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The truth that was received

The trip. The trip. It happened. My life. My heart. It was everything. I can't put it into words. I can't. It was so beautiful. All of it. My heart. My heart. God's love. His extravagance! This happened. My life led up to those two weeks. That's all I can say. Here is a poem.

The love that was shown
The care that was given
The joy that danced about
The truth that was received

The energy that was spent
The heart that was poured out
The wounds that were healed
The truth that was received

The laughter that was spilled
The jokes that were pulled
The fun that was had
The truth that was received

The work that was done
The worthless feelings that vanished
The false ideals that were replaced by
The truth that was received

No comments:

Post a Comment