Saturday, June 22, 2013

Confidence


Ahh....... videos like this bring me back.

In Sunday School one week, we were talking about us being like sheep. We discussed how sheep are very naive and stupid, so when Jesus calls us sheep, it emphasizes his kindness and our lack of understanding. It's true, but I like the idea of being a sheep. My teacher disagreed and said it isn't a compliment to be like sheep. I don't know... I've always liked the idea of being like this innocent thing that needs God. I find it nice to be this being that has such a great Shepherd. You know? I don't know if that's weird or not, but it's how I feel. This blog isn't a preach-y blog, it's an honest blog.

Okay, so while I like being this sheep, I also like the idea of being this lion. To be this being that has such power that I am not afraid of anything. To be this person that knows that Satan fears me because I have Jesus. I don't always think that way, but it's true... he does. :)

So, I write this to share with you where I'm at before I leave this trip. (7 days!!!!!!!) I want to be this humble little lamb, that also knows my power and strength. To know I am mighty, but that might comes from God.

My heart is full. I want this trip, more than anything. I want to do it right. For Jesus. For Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment