http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ldhfRlzZwY
Wow, I was just thinking how I should talk to God, then God really showed me a lot through this video. First of all, I did the same thing-- I walked away from a friendship like that, because she was pulling me away from God. And it hurt, so much. Definitely one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. And I struggled with that decision for almost a year. I put it to rest, but this video did an incredible healing work in my heart. It put to rest a lot of doubt I had about leaving friendships when they seem to be running away from Jesus, and wow-- to think that I went through that 3 years ago, and God said, "Hey, it's time you heal, and see what I can really accomplish in your heart."
Second of all, this is Francis Chan's daughter, Rachel Chan. She is so wise and beautiful! I hope to find more videos from her, because this one did something so beautiful and tremendous in my heart. I am so thankful.
Ahh... that is so very very beautiful. x) *big hug*
ReplyDelete