Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 36

Tomorrow I am getting my papers notarized to send in to Touch the World, and I am going to get the directory on Sunday from my church because I lost my old one in the move. I will send more letters.
My church also told me that after I send out this next batch of letters, if the amount is not covered, THEY WILL!!! God is blessing me so much!! I wish I was more aware of it... :) I'm trying!

My workout face xD I wasn't sad, just exhausted...
I am training my body to be more fit for the trip. I got really dizzy today eating lunch, after having just 1 cup of coffee at breakfast. -_- I am up to 15 minutes now, hopefully will inch up to 30 soon. ^_^

Got a new rug for my room from a moving sale. :] Happy happy!


Boxer and I, together. c: One of my happiest moments!

1 comment: