Wednesday, May 22, 2013

38

Day 38, and writing out what I want people to pray for considering my trip, I see a lot of what I am praying for is that I will do this, and I will feel that, and I won’t do this, and I won’t go there, and I will be here… it’s like I think this is all about me or something. This trip is for serving God, whether I am happy or sad, whether I’m uncomfortable or not. I pray God will make me willing to accept the fact it may not be the best two weeks of my life. It may just be the hardest.

Oh, how I will grow, I will grow, and I know that God will do great things. I don’t want to forget that serving God is for little things more often than big. We have to start small sometimes, and maybe sometimes God wants us to stay small, and I need to be okay with being small sometimes. I can’t always desire to be the center of attention, as I am not the center of attention.
My cry should always be this: Lord, I have only done my duty. I have only done your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment