Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Madness

Things are changing. It's making me very thoughtful; happy, sad, angry, glad... but I am in the process of learning. I am never done; I will continue to learn until my last breath and all is revealed. But in the mean time, I am living, and wisdom has been teaching me:

I have been learning of love, and of that love, which is able to change me completely.

I have been learning that my prayers are a bundle of run-on sentences and bouncing bouts of opinions till I rest on the middle ground; the Solid Rock.

I have been learning that my walk with God is drenched in grace, and that is the only thing keeping me going.

I have felt joy that has seared every part of my heart and emptiness that has emptied out every drop of thankfulness.

I am a bundle of contradictions, but I am loved. Boy, am I loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment