Firstly, 3 of our (Tiffany's and mine) friends came at our house yesterday. We did Just Dance, watched some of Mr. Bean, and had a nice time!... for the parts that weren't spent on electronics.
That's the part I don't get. :S I tried being a nice hostess, but it was hard to be happy when everyone kept playing games on their phones, taking pictures, and even Face Timing people. I felt like such a wallflower by the end, buuuut I still participated, so I am happy I did a lot better than I could have. :)
Some parts were hard, that's all. It was really fun other than that, though. I was happy they came. ^_^ I learned a lot for next time, which I guess is the most important thing. It's all in the progression, you know? Keep moving forward. :]
Secondly, my Touch the World trip doesn't look as positive as it did before. Some of the people at church didn't have a good experience when they went- they weren't able to go to an important part of the trip because the driver was 18, inexperienced, and got the whole van-load of people lost. -_-
The pastor mentioned good things about it, too, so I am still not sure where I am going with all of this.
I contacted TTW about my interest in their trips, and still haven't heard back. It's been a few days.
Pray they contact me? A lot of mixed feelings, but just pray real quick that something comes up soon. :] I'm confident that God will open up doors! Jesus knows what I want, and will give me what I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment