Thursday, January 31, 2013

Raaaaaaant.

Sort of down about a few things. Nothing in particular, just me being stupid I guess. I'm stupid a lot- it's not a put down, it's true. But God still loves me. I accept that more and more each day.
But boy, I hate being stupid, but I can't learn to not be stupid without accepting the darkness, and also embracing the light. @_@ And that's hard to do.
I'm just sad that I want to change for people, and that sometimes I actually do. And I get a glimpse into who I can be when I do that, and it makes me sad, that I would even consider going back there now I'm a part of God's family.
But I feel better when I realize I've changed from even a few weeks ago because I look at myself and I see that hey, I'm not a bad person. I'm pretty cool; I love making art and making music. I hate doing the wrong thing and I want to make everyone happy. I'm learning to try new things, even if it means I make a few mistakes now and then, and I'm learning to be happy with that.
People can misunderstand me, but they shouldn't be able to change me. And it makes me sad that some people try... it scares me when I let them succeed.
I'm getting better though, by God's help. I veered off course; but I need to go back. Going to start using this list. Should be nice. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. *printed it off and has it duct taped to my laptop* >=D

    ReplyDelete