Friday, November 2, 2012

Sick and tired

For real, though.

I feel more sick than I was at camp, and that's saying a lot, because right now I'm not even coughing. I don't know if I actually am more sick, but I have a throbbing headache. I can't write or read, so I'm bored. I can only watch T.V. and go on the computer. I can (hardly) do school, but it's hard because it involves writing. My nose is congested, and I feel it going in my throat. I sound like Linus from the Peanuts gang, although I kind of already did. xD

I had insomnia for three days, so last night I practically died of exhaustion, yet it was such a light sleep. Such a light sleep. I'm so incredibly worn... I am home schooled, and I am taking a sick day. xD Pray this goes away before a week day...

But God is good beneath all of this, and I need to trust Him. It's okay to rest in this, it's okay to rest....

And there will come a time, you’ll see, with no more tears. 
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears. 
Get over your hill and see what you find there, 
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.

So I'm posting because I'm bored, I want to post on my blog more, and... yeah. Sorry for rambling on my last post, I was in the midst of my insomnia. xD But I meant every word. I really, really did. I know God will pull through, and this hill of mine will be overcome by His power, not mine. Not because I need to earn His love, but because I have it and He is my Savior. I love Him. He is my rock. I need to learn to rest, to rest in that, to rest in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment