Well, I haven't had a lot of time for God lately, but that's my own stupid fault. I don't want to be lazy. I would be stupid if I left it at that. I feel really sad, because I'm scared to go back to Him. I know it will be lovely and good, but I have gotten so comfortable. And it scares me to go back. It's intimidating. It needs to be done. I know I need to go back. I didn't 'leave' for very long (one might argue if I had any absence at all), but I feel it. I've been absent. I need to go back.
But now I'm comfortable.
I wasn't raised to always be comfortable. I was raised in an environment that was comfortable. I am thankful that I learned responsibility from young. But so many temptations were around me, and that was inevitable. New York is full of materialism. Seriously. I'm tired of it.
I know God placed me here (obviously) for this season, because I was born into it. I didn't choose to be here. But I know that I need to do my part in it. And by His grace, it will be done.
That is my faith aspect. I'll admit, it's affecting some parts of my life, but not as many as I'd like to admit.
Whats up right now:
- I'm growing out my hair. Pretty excited!
- I have two harp recitals in December. Pretty nervous, but also willing.
- Thanksgiving is in 10 days. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM. (Now you do. :])
- I like making bullet points.
- I like points. They have an ending. A conclusion. Closure.
- Those can be soothing, but also terrifying.
No comments:
Post a Comment