Monday, November 19, 2012

Captivate me, Lord Jesus, with You...

It's obvious to me I have faults, but to have them pointed out is nothing short of hard. To have things that aren't faults treated as such by friends is also hard to handle. It's exhausting.

It's easy to begin to doubt yourself through it. And what others think of you. And how it will change, and if it will ever change. It's scary. And you know what else is scary? The future. I don't know what I'm going to do; I have some idea, but hardly any. Just a squeak. And I'm scared I'll be caught into something I don't like all that much.

God, I'm scared. Isn't that obvious? Isn't it obvious that others see it, too? I don't want to be scared anymore. I need You, to come through for me. Lead me in my future, because I'm really scared. Not the adrenaline-scared, but scared-scared... and I need courage and direction and wisdom from You, only You. Guide me. I don't want to listen to anyone else. I need Your direction. I need Your encouragement. I need Your wisdom and Love. You are all I need. Help me live like that's true. Empower me by Your Holy Spirit. I want to go away with You.

Anyway:

  • I've been listening to spontaneous worship and I love it. Pretty convicting.

  • Great food has entered our household, and I'm eating too much. :(

  • I've been working out more.

  • One word: Thanksgiving!

  • I have been content more. Even through all of the fear, there has been underlying peace from the Holy Spirit.

  • I have weird thoughts towards church... is it wrong if I'm not a fan lately? :S

  • Two words: Cold weather!

  • Harp has been stressful, but I GUESSSSSS in a good way.

  • Two recitals in two weeks in December, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH....

  • Comfort zone is being burned down, oh my gosh. o_o 

  • December is going to be a busy month. @_@ 

  • I have had fantasies of being a hermit. They aren't pretty.

  • Praying- I need to do more.

  • Love- I need to give more and accept more.

  • Jesus- I need Him. Desperately. Literally. Intimately.

  • I'm growing my hair. It's starting to curl, woohoo!!

Day 1: November 9th
I also learned how to edit photos to be sparkly... pretty cool. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment