Well, I decided to not be lazy and I decided to take 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 seriously (I have it hanging up on my wall) and I decided to pray continually and give thanks, because I am where I am by His grace. And I did, and eeeeeeeeeeeeh, He is holy. So holy. So worthy.
He came through for me in SUCH a profound way, I've been running on His steam for over 4 days now. And it's not stopping. Because in His presence is fullness of joy, and at His right hand are pleasures forever more.
I am no longer characterized by my sin, my mistakes, my fears... but my God. And He says I am the light of the world. And I am the salt of the earth. And God is not a man that He would lie. :]
I have incredible joy. I am no longer rushing or waiting to go further with Him, but enjoy where He has placed me now and follow the Spirit's leading today... and then He will lead me into an incredible future. Anytime the fear wants to return, I just remember His promises, and that He will take care of me. And I just need to follow His leading. He didn't promise me a 10 year plan for life. Francis Chan reminded me of that. And I don't need one now.
Listen to one after the other. It will break you. These songs made me cry so hard, because I once again forgot the cross and the love behind it. Ever since that vision I had at camp, my whole outlook on my walk with God changed. But I was slipping back into old ways. I already have His love.
That was fulfilled on the cross. I don't need to work for it. I can just rest in it, and worship Him in it, and give back a little bit of what He gave me. Not that the debt will be repaid in this way, but rather He will give back so much more in return. It's a beautiful cycle. And that's what I want my life to be. To rest in the sunshine of His presence. :D
I want to want God more. I long to long for Him more. I'm desperate for a desperate heart.
This is my life now. This is what I want. Yeah, Jesus!
I also learned that temptations do not equal struggles and that I can fight back by His power and these temptations will not strengthen me- they will not increase my faith- they are the mark of someone that needs to call on Jesus! And that is what I want to do from now on.
Love... I am free to love Him, and to love Him freely, because He gave me His heart and love on the cross, and I can sing forever without worrying if I'm doing enough, because it's enough; It was finished on the cross. God is not a man that He would lie. :)
I've been watching a lot of worship videos and they are really increasing my faith and bringing me closer to His heart, because there is so much FREEDOM in these videos. There is dancing, singing, praying... it's lovely and inspiring. And it is bringing me SO MUCH closer. It really leads my prayer times to be more meaningful and reaping more fruit.
I have joy UNSPEAKABLE. And it is not circumstantial. It's easy for it to be that way, but joy is a gift from God we need to pursue. :"D I am the happiest girl right now.
I am not classified as a sinner anymore. I am classified as my Abba's daughter. x) No more doubt... I am His. Forever. Always.
Happy thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment