I decided that I'm going to post once a month now, and make it a long post. My life has been changing so much lately, I keep having to delete and revise posts in the same day because that's how much it's changing. God's doing a lot of good stuff. :]
But I feel as though there's something holding me back. There's something that needs to be taken care of, I can feel it, and I'm not smart enough to see it. To give it all for Jesus, what does that mean? I want to find out. I want to find out how to be burning for Him; I want that fire to remain and the Spirit to guide me in literally every Word I say. I need to know how. Jesus, show me how to hold my cross. Show me how to die. Die to myself and the world and be so full of You, that's all I see and that's all people see when they look at me.
No comments:
Post a Comment