Eek, I'm just so thrilled with life and stuff. I haven't done anything cool, and nothing cool is happening, but really, I'm just thrilled with more things than I was. Life is more fun for me lately. Don't know exactly why, but I have a hunch. ;)
I've been alone, with no physical friends to talk to, but I've been chatting Jesus' ear off lately! So no, it hasn't been lonely, I've just been alone. You know? sigh. I've been really joyful, though, so I know Jesus is doing something cool.
I've been talking with Him a LOT more, and I... see things differently. I feel a righteous anger rise up in me when people mistreat me, and I feel like I can stand for truth a lot better than I could. Even last week I felt like I couldn't do it, but God has been filling me with His truth and I see life differently. I don't think of myself better, because I know God feels that way with me a lot... a LOT... but it's a really neat perspective, and it helps me in coping with treating myself as though I matter. Because I do. I wouldn't be breathing right now if I didn't.
I struggle with self-esteem issues, but you know, God's removing them slowly, every day. I can feel it. :] He loves me more in a day than any lover could in a lifetime. Ahh, I'm just going CRAZY right now!! :D I am the happiest I've been for a while now.
But I do miss my friends. God's helping with that too!! Tomorrow I am going to a new youth group, and I am going to try it and see if I like it better than my old youth group. There seems to be a focus on ministry, which is awesome! I hope to meet new people. It's hard to be outgoing in a new place, because you want others to reach out to you, but you just want to meet so many people... so I'm going to reach out anyway, like I'm the one welcoming the new kids. xD Ahh, I'm so excited and nervous, I can't wait to see how this goes.
I'm also practicing guarding my heart, which is tough, because I have no clue what that means. God's showing me though, and I think it will be cool. He emphasizes it in Proverbs, so it must be important! We'll see, we'll see. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment