Friday, August 17, 2012

Mood: Happy!

I'm just really excited for all of the good to come! When I say good, I don't necessarily mean good times, but whatever God throws at me, I know He will help me hold on, because He is good, and He loves me so much. I am learning the true meaning of grace and love, and it's simply wonderful. He is AWESOME, and I just keep laughing when I remember I thought I actually "got it," you know? We never get it, and we never will get it. That's the beauty of it. We'll only get it in heaven- even then, we will still be full of awe and wonder, throwing the good gifts we've gotten back to Jesus, because He deserves it all. 

I'm learning to keep my close-intimate moments with Jesus private; something Him and I have to look back on and smile with. Lessons that I learn will go flying out of my mouth, but close moments with Jesus should stay that way. I encourage you to keep them close to you, as well! It will make prayer times so much sweeter.

I have been SO TIRED lately, and I took two "power-naps" yesterday. (My first in about 10 years... this is a big deal for me. :P) Both lasted about five or ten minutes, and one was actually an accident... I was half lying down, half reading the Bible, and the next thing I knew I was sleeping... I think Jesus was laughing at that one. xD 
So much has been happening! I spent the whole day Wednesday at Lake Compounce with youth group. We got home at 10 and I didn't get in bed till almost 12... it was so much fun! I avoided the amusement park rides... let's just say they were not very amusing. xD Very nauseating. But I went on all of the rides in the waterpark, so it was still fun. ^_^ 
On a more serious note, I'm starting to get more comfortable around people... I used to be so good around people, and now I've really clamped up. I'm really happy that I have gotten better at it, though. ^_^ and I think although I make awkward jokes, or sometimes I don't get other people's jokes, people still like me and appreciate my attempts. xD I really love people, and to have enough confidence to share my faith with more of them would be great.
Said goodbye to a lot of seniors... going to be praying for all of them like crazy. :\ My prayer list is getting a lot bigger lately.

This made me smile so much. :") It will bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment