I've been feeling very girly lately- I've been writing poetry and have been looking at a lot of pretty, girly pictures. I have been laughing, filled with the Spirit, as He whispers His undying love for me. I think I'm okay with this change.
I feel loved and so blessed, because I am. It's so true and so worth remembering. My vocabulary can't express how tenderly touched I feel, and that's okay- sometimes my words get misunderstood in the desire to express it so much. Don't speak, just breathe it in...
I redid my blog fall-like to inspire me to continue working towards my goal of finishing up school soon. I will continue to remain focused on my goal.
We don't need to be afraid of anything. Being afraid of the devil means to fear what God has already overcome. I don't think He likes that, or wants that from us. We can rise above, even as women, and be strong and virtuous. Hold our swords and shields high, and wear the armor of God.
My Fire Bible is coming this week! I am going to bring it to camp :] We got the camp papers notarized; I'm heading out with my sister in two weeks for one week at Student Life Camp. x) Very psyched. Also nervous, but more psyched. God is good.
x) That's so sweet...
ReplyDelete