Monday, July 16, 2012

Ramblings

School has been okay. Tiffany finished for the year before I did. I congratulate her, but it's a bit discouraging deep down. It was easier doing school with a companion.
But no matter, I know that Jesus is with me through all of this, even if I can't see Him. :) It's wonderful.

We went to Costco today, and I think we're going to join. It's a great place- they had so many free samples there. @_@ I had a spinach and avocado frozen gelatin thing, and it was AMAZING!! I'm going to get that special blender when I'm older. xD It was AWESOME.
On a very random note, I'm really liking my hair lately! My cow-lick thing grew out on my bangs. I've been trimming it every couple of weeks, and it grew out. Here's a before and after.

Before (April 29th)

(I fail at selfies...) and After! :D! (July 4th)
It's still there a little bit, but a lot better, in not even two months time! xD

Well, I'm going to be posting less often. Life has been slow, and I have been posting about nothing, as evidenced by this post. :P Maybe I'll post once a week? That sounds good. Plus, school is still going.
I'm going to make a harp video this week! At least, I want to. I need to get good at talking to a computer/camera, because my art club is doing this thing where you can lead a meeting! I really want to, so much, and I think messing around with a video will help me be more... like myself.

Speaking of video, here is a video from July 4th- the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. No sound, just messing with settings and whatnot:


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean... I never liked being the last one to finish school, either! But 'tis good you can be glad for her at the same time. ;)

    Haha! xD We've been with Sam's Club for as long as I can remember, but recently we joined Costco, too. I always say we have duel citizenship. =P

    Cool! ^_^

    Nothing posts are still very epic!! =D Even if you only post a paragraph of ramblings, it bringeth pleasure. x) But yeah, once a week is reasonable. I try to make sure and post at least once a week.

    Looking forward to your harp video, when it comes. =)

    Pretty!

    ReplyDelete