July 11th -
The Bible will answer all of your questions. Seriously, all I needed was a little research! As y'all know, I had a question about the difference between God and Jesus; this verse answered a big aspect of it;
1 Corinthians 8:6 - Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things
and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all
things and through whom we exist.
Isn't that incredible? So God and Jesus are the same, but FROM God are all things and for whom we exist and THROUGH Jesus we are and exist. That's pretty awesome, if you ask me. Since God and Jesus are the same, I guess I need to think of a name that covers them both... If that doesn't sound so crazy. >_>
Yes, that was a very beautiful and astounding truth I needed to hear. I am so psyched to continue my journey with God. I'm glad that I was able to keep a cool head, even without the answers. Sure, I had down moments, but through them all I was able to say, "You know what? More than I want the answers, I want You. God AND Jesus." And I felt the joy come seeping up back into my heart.
I prayed this during a power walk of mine this morning; Tiffany and I were at the field. It was such an awesome feeling, I just started dancing. It was beautiful, I felt Him so clearly, through my doubts. I've never had that before; it's always been me backing away from Him while I'm confused and doing a lot of research. Now this time it was different, and it was so freeing.
But while I was dancing, I snapped my neck. <_< Never dance before 9 A.M.
July 12th -
Woops, forgot to publish this. >.> Well yeah, everything typed
happened July 11th. xD You all can still email me- I'll try and respond
to the larger emails on the weekends. ^_^
So yeah, this is just a quick update! School is going well, and I think I'll be done with Math before July 31st. >:) We'll see about Earth Science... Prayers are still appreciated! I know He will provide. I have a good feeling about this.
That's awesome!! =D
ReplyDelete