Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pictures!!

Picture time!

Okay first this one: I look a little crazy because I woke up at 4:30 a.m. and I'm on my first train ride. ^_^ (note the bags under my eyes.. e_e Note also that my shirt really isn't see-through- it was pouring rain and we didn't bring umbrellas... another "e_e" moment.) We went to a concert in the city... Hot Chelle Rae! The band is pretty funky, but not one for educational lyrics. :P But it was really fun to jam to it all, even in the rain. ^_^ We got one of the lead singer's autographs! His name was Nash... o.o I wonder if that's his real name or a stage name...


Next: I've been really relaxing lately. (other than the times I'm cranking out hard-core school work.) Just listening to music, reading the Bible, etc... it's been okay. A little lonely, but I realize we're never alone. :) I've also been making crafts. Here is the beginning stages of a toilet paper roll flower- I've been collecting a lot of rolls:

It sounds a lot uglier than it is, trust me xD



My bible came in the mail!!!!!!! I love it so much!! :"D Speechless... simply speechless! x)



Look what I got in the email!! :D I was going to take a picture of the wallet, but I was so happy I had a chain for the necklace charm, I forgot. xD Yep, Rachel's package came. ^_^ It's so awesome. It came the same day I got my Bible. It felt like Christmas. :") Thank you, Rachel! <3 I loved the other bookmark and magnet as well. The bookmark is in my new Bible and the magnet's on the fridge. 

Here is Nash signing a microphone. o_o He's a very *ahem* pretty man... xD

The macro setting on my camera made the flowers look like cloth x)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, you look so happy in the picture! ;D I'm glad you had a fun time!! Despite getting up early and getting rained on. @_@ =P

    *nods* x) Never alone.

    Ooo, crafts are fun! And that flower looks cool! =D

    Yay! :D

    Aww, how sweet! And the words on the necklace are awesome!! x)

    o.o

    Fun fun. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was! Also half asleep, but very happy. xD

      ^_^

      Thanks!! I took a picture of the finished product- it's bigger. >:D

      I know, right? x)

      My reaction exactly. >_>

      :D It was!

      Delete
  2. ^_^

    Can't wait to see it! =D

    x)

    <.<

    =D

    ReplyDelete