Aaaaaaaalright! Next time I post, it shall be after camp! >:D
So I am very, very, very excited for it. @_@ God will exceed my expectations, in any way that He can. I know I'll learn a lot no matter how it goes. ^_^ He loves me; I know camp is just going to show that even more. x)
I can't worry if everyone follows the rules at camp either. >.< I mean, they're human, and they have desires that they are going to follow [unless camp truly changes them]. I'm going to let God take care of them, though, and I won't worry about what they do or if they break the rules. I will probably break the rule for curfew anyway. :P I won't want to sleep at all. xD
I'm going to hopefully make some strong Christian friends there. I also want to talk to some younger kids; just be an example to them and help them get situated. I'm going to need some help also though, considering it's my first time. xD I just want to take someone under my wing. I have friends that have taken me under their wings and have just really lifted me closer to God. They've inspired me tod o the same. I want to be that kind of influence in someone elses life. Not for my glory, but His alone. I want people to look at me and say, "What's different about you?" Not in a weird, different way. xD A Christ different way! ^_^ (Well... if they consider Godly weird, let them. :P) That's all I want for my life; is to lead others to Christ.
School shall be done soon. Either this week or the week after camp. I keep putting it off, because math is just so hard! But I'm almost done; I can see the finish line. x) So excited to have a bit of a summer. ^_^ God is soo good!
I hope it's everything you're hoping for and more!! =D Have an awesome time. x) And try to sleep at least a little bit, nu? I've found that even an hour or two is a lot better than none at all. v_v *chuckles* xD
ReplyDelete*smiles*
Woot! *cheers you on*
He isss... x)
On what day are you leaving, and on what day are you returning?
Yes, I will, I promise. ^_^
Delete:)
I'm leaving the 6th and returning the 10th. I'll probably just take the whole week off from electronics. xD Saturday will probably be spent sleeping anyway.
Have you ever been to a camp? What was it like for you?
Good girl. ^_^
ReplyDelete=)
M'kay. ;D
*shakes head* No, I've never been to a camp before. At least, not that kind of camp. The closest I've ever been to that was spending a day at Marissa's Worldview camp. It was an interesting experience, I'm sure. *giggles* I was actually older than one of her group leaders. xD