Well, I'm making a post, and I won't delete it this time. ;)
Okay, well Jamie has helped me figure out what I need to do to finish school on time... I need to do about 7 assignments of Earth Science and 4 assignments of Math a day. I know it's a lot, but it's the minimum amount. I can do this. Thank you, Jamie. ^_^
Hungry girl is going to help me get back on track with eating. I am so psyched, honestly. This is going to help me so much.
Rachel, Jamie, and I had a mini-Skype session, where I received wonderful encouragement from the both of them about my school, dieting, etc... it helped me guys. :) Thanks.
I still need to make a video of my harp playing. >_> It's not something I like doing, so I keep putting it off... nooo! I need to get out of my comfort zone...
I've been reading Isaiah a lot. This verse reflects my life lately.
Isaiah 28:17 - "Hailstorms will sweep away all the lies you depend on, and floods will destroy your security."
Not a very comfortable verse, is it? My life hasn't been comfortable. Jesus has been shaking up everything I thought about myself and my life, and replacing it with His security and His love. I realize that the only true thing about myself is that I am loved by God deeply. That's who I am. I'm not my weight, I'm not my school schedule. xD Seriously though, I'm not.
Yay! ;D
ReplyDelete^_^ You're welcome! x)
=D
Yes, yes, you should post something!! ^_^
Indeed!
Yeah! x)