Thursday, June 28, 2012

May my life reflect my art...

I understand that I can't push Christianity down anyone's throats. I don't do it for the wrong reason, I just want people to understand that God is the Lord over everything and everyone. And He loves us so deeply and so personally. I just want people to be saved from their sadness.
It makes me really, really sad when I see people lost from His amazing grace. I pray so long and so hard for all of them, and I get frustrated when I see the influences those that are unsaved have. I feel like it's up to ME to save them, when it's not. It's up to God.
I have relented to Him, because He is Mighty To Save, and I know He will save all those some day on my prayer list. He will save them in a way that is different from the way I think they should be saved.
I shared part of my poem with Heather, and I realize how lost she is. And I realize how I can't save her or influence her. And that makes me really sad.
But you know what, I may not be in her path of life, but she is in mine. Meaning I may not be able to affect her, but she is definitely affecting me. How am I making this a positive thing? How is she affecting my life? How will I react differently to other unbelievers because of her? I need to pray for her with a new heart.
Now it's time to love, to be love, to grow in love, and to share love. Like the goal of my blog, Artistic Believer. That is what I want; my art to be peaceful and loving and to perhaps inspire. To have every face reflect it's Maker, in some way.

Now it's time to have my life reflect my art.


No comments:

Post a Comment