Monday, July 9, 2012

Life

Life is a bit different for me. o.o I'll explain a bit, but I really hate wasting time...

So basically, I told my Mom about how behind in school I was... she wondered why, so I explained to her my lack of focus and constant checking of stupid websites. Like Facebook. Ugh... Facebook... anyway, so now things are different for me during school hours, and during the day.
My room has been a mess for about two months now. xD Looking back, I can't believe I let it get like that. So my sister cleaned it for me while I was doing school. :) Very nice of her. It looks spotless, I love it. Very artsy.
But I'm used to doing things on my own, so having my mom and sister so closely involved in these areas... it is taking some getting used to. I know I'll earn their trust again soon. (Hopefully not Aslan's definition of soon. ;)

I had a weird debate with my Dad yesterday about Jesus and God... like when I am praying to God, do I pray to Jesus also? Or when I pray to Jesus, am I leaving God out? I know they are the same, but they are also different... Jesus is the Son, God is the Father... I'm just really confused spiritually right now. It's so deep and mind blowing- I really don't understand the Trinity now.. at all. o_o I'm going to find out as much as I can, but I don't think I'll ever completely understand it.
I'm still praying- I won't let Satan win- I'm just confused at this point. I'm going to do some hardcore research sometime this week.

Back to school, my mom and I talked it out and she told me how I should do my work... it makes sense. I will focus fully on Math, and then I will do Earth Science. She said to not worry about camp- I can go! :D That's awesome, but I have to do school when I come back, which is not awesome. But this way, I won't have a stress-filled July.
Math is just... crazy. X_X I don't understand it. I need serious help with it. If I need to take it again next year, I will- I'll do whatever it takes to understand it. But I see that I can't rush through school... I need to really understand this.
I'm still going to use the schedule, Jamie. Just with focusing on one subject at a time. I think I can do this.

I can feel God blessing me through this pain, but honestly, I am so askew over this whole debate, I don't even know if God or Jesus is blessing me. T_T It's the stupidest thing. I doubt God cares what we call Him, as long as it is in accordance with His will. But how different are Jesus and God? Does God bless me and then Jesus bless me? When God blesses me, does Jesus as well? Are they really the same? What? @_@

I don't know, if whoever is reading this has an answer, that's great. If you don't, that's okay, too. All I want is prayer. A lot of it. I'm just discouraged spiritually.
I'm thankful, though, that Jesus/God did this for me. With the support of my family, I can do this. I know I can get through this. Whatever this may be...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, for some reason it's weird to have your family involved in stuff like this... It's nice though, once you realize there's no reason to put a wall up. =P Ah, nothing like working in a clean room! x) Very nice of Tiffany.

    Oh I had that same struggle a little while ago, about Jesus and God... It's just a bit much for our limited minds to grasp. Jesus and the Father... they're different, but one in the same. You can pray to one or the other... but they're still always the same God. And that's what makes Him so beautiful. x) So you can pray to all Three of the Trinity at the same time... But it might help you to find a special name to call Him. Makes it a little better to grasp, I think. And if you have a name, just between you and God that you call Him, it's kinda special. x)

    ="D Aaahh that's so awesome about camp!!! Actually just a few hours before I read this the other day, I had been praying that your mom would let you go either way. I think you're gonna see some awesome stuff, Bri. I really do. ;)

    Anyway, love you, and I've been praying for you these past few days. Even though we don't understand... He loves you, as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.. They're all wild about you, even if it's confusing. xD *Hug* Talk to you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete