So, this happened yesterday. ^_^
AHH LOOK AT LAVINIA AND HOW ADORABLE SHE IS!!!!!! :D!! She smiled at me!! ^_^ At least, she smiled in the general direction of me... xD
Ah, we had so much fun. I'm half blinking, because my screenshot wasn't working. I learned that PC stands for Perilous Contraption. Haha XD
I finished my art picture yesterday! Instead of drawing my bunny, I drew Taylor Swift. Her music is not my favorite, but she is very picturesque, don't you think? I'll post it on my art blog soon.
I read a lot more in the Living Crazy Love book. It is SO. GOOD. x)
Aaaaaanyways, not much else to post. I just love all 3 of the lovely people in the picture so much. x)
LAVINIA ISSSS SOOOO ADORABLE!!! @_@ x) Ahhh.... She's gonna be so big next time I see her. If I see her again... D= Naw, either way, there is good hope of it. ^_^
ReplyDeleteBeware the Perilous Contraptions! ;D
Yeah, you had better! >=( You haven't posted there in... like a month and a half!
;D Naw, take your time. It's a treat when you post, not an expectation.
x) *loves you and Rachel and LaVinia so much*
:"D I KNOW RIGHT!!!
Deletelol xD
I know!! >:( Mad at myself about it... I'm making a post today!! ^_^
xD Naw, I need to make a post atLEAST once a month... you can be my conscience. ;)
x) <3
YESS!!! =""D I told my parents I wanted a baby foster sister, too. They were like...
ReplyDeleteDad: xD
Mom: o.o! You're joking, right?
Dad: Well, yes and no...
Me: Yeah. xD I would really like it, but I know it's not happening. =P
Them: Well, you could babysit...
Me: V_v Perhaps I should. =D
It is well!! ^_^
I get to be your artistic blog conscience? =D Oh, goody! ^_^ You'll be hearing from me anytime it's more than a month since you've posted, then! =DD
Aww!! :"D That's awesome! So sorry they won't let you have one, but babysitting is pretty fabulous. ^_^ We live next door to an adorable little girl that we wave to all of the time. I don't think we're allowed to play with her, but we wave to her and she waves back and acts all silly. :) So precious.
Delete:D! Yes that will be great! :D!
Yeah! ^_^
ReplyDeleteOoh, that sounds fun! =D Why aren't you allowed to play with her? Do you not know your neighbors?
Yeah, precious. x)
Woohoo!!