It was very good. My loneliness died and went to be with Jesus. XD He is great like that.
We went out for dinner; it improved my mood immensely. I ate 4 plates of Chinese food today.. one being dessert. No regrets. It was worth every bite. >:) To think, yesterday I told myself I'd eat healthier. xD
So yeah... I forgot what to say now. >_>
It's a really nice day out. The breeze is all cool and awesome.
Oh, I tested out a wrinkle cream for fun and now my face is burning. o_o
Sigh... So much school, so little time! Prayers are appreciated for strength to finish.
There was a church party yesterday.... there was great junk food there. Oh well, atleast I'm working out. I ran 75% of a mile! ^_^ That's considered amazing for me.
I've been listening to Charles Stanley. He is so inspiring. intouch.org
Yay!! ^_^
ReplyDeleteHaha. =P
o.o Oh dear...
Will do! ;)
75% of a mile... woot woot!! ^_^ *cheers you on*