Saturday, June 9, 2012

He's a Beautiful Outlaw

I'm feeling a lot better and the feelings I had were irrational. (I told you I need to stop writing when I'm grouchy.)
Jesus is nearer than I ever thought. He has blessed me so much the past couple of days. My life hasn't been perfect, but my heart is filled and my mind is at peace... for now. The peace never lasts. It sucks, but it's good to know the joy always stays.

I've learned that Jesus was is a beautiful outlaw. He is great like that. We can relate to Him as well as rely on Him.
I've learned that reverence isn't a bad thing. I was always scared of it. I was scared of trying and getting rushed back in the stream of perfectionism. But reverence makes the experience all the more sweet. Grace is there.
I've learned that my best friend Rachel is beautiful, inside and out. She knows when to cheer me up. I love her and miss her terribly. Rachel, if you're reading this, I miss you. Thanks for being awesome. ;) Smile, He loves you.

2 comments: