I'm very excited. I Skyped my two best friends last Thursday. It was fantastic. They are such women of God, and it was awesome to Skype them for the first time. It was great to see Jesus shine through their personalities as well as their lovely emails.
Yes, I consider that a major part of my summer. xD Um... I don't know what else I'm doing. I want to try and get some money for next summer's mission trip. I am soooo excited for that. I get teary-eyed thinking about it. I just know it will be awe-inspiring and powerful. I have a feeling God wants me to be there.
I am like 90% sure I am going with my family to Ocean City, Maryland for one or two days. That will be fun. I liked Maryland the last time we went. It wasn't the greatest neighborhood, but the atmosphere was amazing. The drives are painfully long, but hopefully it won't be as bad this time.
We already went to Splashdown. That was super duper fun.
We are going to camp with our church... well, I'm 90% sure. It's 3 days... everyone raves about it. They say they play a lot of games there, play rockin' music, and I have high hopes for learning more about Jesus there. The youth group may not, but I mean, camp should.
This will be the first time I'm away from home without my parents. Two words: Excitement. Anxiety.
I will be doing school through some of the summer. It's sad, but not. Next year I'm taking all correspondence classes, so less computer and more legitimate school time.
Tonight I'm helping with VBS at church. The little Pre-Kindergarteners and Kindergarteners. c: So cute.
Yesterday I saw Zack's piece for the art contest. It's really good. O_O I need to start on mine.
I feel like something big is going to happen soon... I don't know if it's for the best or not. But I am pushing further up and further in. x) I need to trust Jesus... He knows what I need. No matter how humbling and earth-shaking it might be.
Yesterday I sat on the balcony and blew bubbles for like half an hour by myself. It was so peaceful. I just stared at the sky and blew them up, up, and away. The whole time I felt God asking me, "Do you trust me? Trust me, with all that you are." I'm trying, I really am. I know He's prepping me for big things. He's slowly and surely getting me ready.
P.S. reading my old blog posts help me see how much I'm growing. I see that I am more secure in who God is and am slowly turning into who God wants me to be as a woman in Him. I finally have the security of that, and reading the Bible isn't a chore. Mmm... can't wait to see where I am in another 6 months. x)
*sighs happily* x) Yes, dear Brianna, yes... You ARE growing in Him! It's so awesome to be a part of your life and watch Him mold you into His image. ='D
ReplyDeleteIt was great skyping with you! ^_^ Aww, thanks. x) I could say the same of you. ^_^
When is your camp again? Or did it already happen? Well, I hope it's good! :)
Yeah, little people can be such darlings. x)
Awww, that sounds like an awesome time... blowing bubbles and listening to Him... x)
:"D
Deletex)
It's in August for 5 days, and it seems pretty spectacular. :D
Oh yes! :"D!!
Mhm. ^_^