Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So many feelings...

My missions trip is next year. I have been given over a quarter of it. All the praise goes to Jesus! I couldn't have made it this far without Him.

So here's the thing. In August there is this art contest where I can win a 200 dollar gift card if I'm good enough. Yep. 200 dollars. That would be great to go towards my trip.

Know what I'm feeling? PRESSURE!!

I need to keep telling myself God is in control of this. HE is the one to decide the score.

Such is the life of a starving artist. xD

LOL just joking... but seriously, I am going to do what I love for it. I will NOT let myself get crazy over this and try something I am not good at. I am going to draw a picture of my bunny Boxer and submit it in July (the deadline is in July). I will forget about it until August. From then, it will be displayed in the Mamaroneck Library with my friends artwork as well until judged by the judges.

I have not drawn my magnificent bunny yet, but I will. Oh, I will. >:)

Pray for peace.

2 comments: