Tuesday, June 5, 2012

@_@

(Finally this font isn't tiny!)

1 subject down, 3 to go.

Major prayers are in order for this.

My summer and sanity depend on it!



I've been a bit discouraged with my quest for health. Ate 3 bowls of ice cream yesterday and a lot more during youth group... sigh. So it's nice to look at this note on my mirror. To remind myself that God sees my real beauty. He doesn't see me for my shape. (Even if my belly's "shape" looks a lot like a bowl of pudding. -_-)

I've considered making (Emphasize CONSIDERING) a sound recording. Of me. Playing. The harp. It will be interesting... I hate playing under pressure. But I'll try to keep it cool. As always. ;) *coughyeahrightcough*

There is a major art thing coming up at the Mamaroneck Library in August of this year. Pray for me now, though, because I have no clue what to draw and the deadline is in July. (!!)

Now to end this post awkwardly, with a picture of my rabbit taking a "bath."

My little man! c:

No comments:

Post a Comment