Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nature is the art of God...

I have bought a new journal. I think it's time to express my thoughts and feelings in there.
I’m taking a 7 day fast. Not from food, but from blogging. And from sharing thoughts and feelings with friends. I know, right? It sounds impossible, even to me. But I can do all things with Christ.
I haven't been telling Him enough. With my closest companions in the realm that once was, this is an extremely lonely time for me. I miss them more than I thought I would. It, however, brings me satisfaction to know they are being satisfied by Jesus. The realm was not for me. This, I believe, is definitely for me.
I will laugh and cry with Jesus. I will tell Him about my latest troubles with school, friends, thoughts, and dreams. I will get excited with Him when I get a good grade in school, when there is a success in friendships, thoughts, and dreams. The vibrancy will be beautiful. Tears will be shed, but joy will be had by all. He delights in me and I delight in Him.
I will still email if the timing is appropriate and I feel led to, but I feel that I need this. Even if I don't want it, I need it. I know it. I know God can answer ANY question I have. Any.

Gonna go listen to a boatload of sermons.


2 comments:

  1. Aww, Brianna... *hug*

    What you describe sounds very much like The Realm that Once Was to me. ;)

    Journaling and spending time with Him... x)

    May He fulfill you and take away your lonliness. :)

    And I hope He leads you to email at least a little. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. x)

      xD I see how that looks like the realm now. I just need a short, focused block of time.

      Thank you, you are so kind. :")

      Yes, yes I believe He will. ;)

      Delete