I am not in the realm that once was.
I realize that I never was. What I thought was the realm was
really just times I had set aside for peace…His peace. I am going to make that
a lifestyle. It needs to be. The peace can be permanent. His peace can, anyway. No more realm for me!
Good to be back!
Good to be back!
So life has been good. I have not had the pleasure of
learning HTML, because I have spent my money on something that shall be worth
investing- A light box.
Yep. A box. Filled with lights.
It’s for art! It will help me with tracing and details and
such.
I am going to purchase a Bible after this and THEN my
awesome HTML book.
My rabbit is the most adorable creature ever. Want to see?
I went to Splash Down!! WOO!!
| I did a bunny photo shoot. XD This is one of the many shots I took of him. ^_^ |
| I won this in the arcade... got 500 tickets on Wheel of Fortune! |
| I also won these!! AWWWW <3 |
| The Lazy River ^_^ |
So yeah... I’ve been reading a lot of poetry lately. My heart soul and mind are full of emotion. I can’t shake the feeling amazing things will be happening soon.
Speaking of amazing things, I prayed that the ice cream man
would give us (Tiffany and I) free ice cream...
And he did.
There was something a previous customer didn’t want, the ice cream man didn't throw it out, so he gave it to us for free. Delicious vanilla Mr. Softee Ice cream with nuts,
chocolate sauce, and a cherry!
Jesus is near. X)
I dared Tiffany to do it and all the way home we were
yelling YOLO.
I think I like YOLO now.
So yep, that’s the scoop. (Scoop! Get it? XD *coughyouprobablydon'tcough*)
Going to make an origami rabbit and play with my real rabbit. xD
Going to make an origami rabbit and play with my real rabbit. xD
Hehe, stay awesome.
We call those "tweezy shades". ;D
ReplyDelete=O Seriously?? Jesus gave you ice cream??! That is so awesome!!!! Oh that's hilarious. He's so funny. xD I.... seemed to forget the fact He does that kind of stuff. Ah, that's beautiful though. x) He's so beautiful.
Well looks like you're enjoying life Bri bri! ;) Awesome. Stay that way! Love you
P.S. Forgot to mention - I miss you. A lot. A lot a lot.
ReplyDeleteAhh, I miss you, too. I'll email you soon.
Delete